Friday, April 5, 2013

Interview

For my interview I chose to talk to my sister in law Kelli. The reason that I chose her to interview is because she started to teach my niece when she was 9 months old sign language. Not only did she teacher her signs but when my niece was 12 months old she had my niece watch the baby signing time videos.
Me: What the pros were for teaching Britlee sign language?
Kelli: Well it made it so we could communicate with her and her with us. It made her happy. I also believe that it built some confidence in her.
Me: How do you think it built confidence in her?
Kelli:
Me: What were the cons of teaching it to Britlee?
Kelli: I honestly haven't seen any cons. I know that some people told me she probably would take longer to talk but i don't think that it delayed it really. It was hard though if she had a babysitter that didn't know the signs because they didn't understand and she would get frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment